This homemade mint syrup is great for mocktails and cocktails, as well as in your favorite tea!
250ml of super fresh mint syrup that, if kept refrigerated, will keep for over 4 weeks.
A bunch of mint
Mint Syrup Recipe:
1. Pluck the mint leaves from their sprigs.
2. Weigh 20 grams of mint leaves.
3. Place the mint leaves in a pan.
4. Add 150 milliliters of water and 150 grams of sugar to the pan.
5. Place the small pan on the heat and bring everything to a boil while stirring.
6. Turn the heat down from the moment the mixture starts to bubble.
7. Leave on low heat for 2 minutes and then remove from the heat
8. Allow everything to cool for one hour
9. Pour the syrup through a kitchen strainer into a bottle
Voila! Deliciously fresh mint syrup, ready to use.